Jim Everton

• Este debate tiene 4 respuestas, 1 mensaje y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 2 meses por sahabatqq.
Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
  • #2503 Responder
    Jim Everton
    Invitado

Howdy! I am Jim. I’m so excited to find an entire community of people like me. I absolutely like history and have been to dozens of Events. I’m in my first year at college. I try to spend time helping charities such as the American Cancer Society. At this time, I’m reading The Recognitions. I’m really impressed by it. If you need anything, send me a message.

#2686 Responder
    silviangel
    Invitado

Great works

#2705 Responder
    payday
    Invitado

hello

#2706 Responder
    sahabatqq
    Invitado

Hey everybody! What can I say about myself. I enjoy Ice hockey with my wife which we try to every month. I’m making plans to go back to school to pursue a career Archeology. I believe in living life to the fullest and following your dreams, no matter how hard they may be. I’m also interested in Basket Weaving. I hope I can help contribute to this fantastic community.

payday

#2707 Responder
    sahabatqq
    Invitado

Hey everybody! What can I say about myself. I enjoy Ice hockey with my wife which we try to every month. I’m making plans to go back to school to pursue a career Archeology. I believe in living life to the fullest and following your dreams, no matter how hard they may be. I’m also interested in Basket Weaving. I hope I can help contribute to this fantastic community.

sahabatqq

Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)
Respuesta a: Jim Everton
Tu información: